Therapeutic and counselling support for kids
• I Q assessment- The IQ is the ratio of “mental age” to chronological age, with 100 being average.
• Learning Disorders assessment- Learning disorders include Dyslexia, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Dyscalculia, Dysgraphia etc.
• Developmental Delays- Developmental delays include cognitive delays, motor delays, special delays, social delays, emotional delays and behavioural delays.
• Mental health support- Mental health issues such as anxiety, depression, obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
Therapeutic and counselling support for grown-ups
• Personality tests- Identifying traits such as introversion-extroversion, reactivity-emotional stability, dominant-submissive etc.
• Anxiety disorders- Anxiety disorders such as panic disorders, phobias, OCD.
•Depression- Three levels of depression are mild, moderate and severe depression.
•Mood disorders- Mood disorders cause mood swings and they include bipolar disorder (BPD), depression related to medical illness, substance abuse-induced depression
•Psychotic disorders- Psychotic disorders include hallucination, delusion and schizophrenia.
Therapeutic and counselling support for couples
• Relationship assessments- Compatibility, toxicity and mutual understanding.
• Premarital counselling- Understanding families, post-marriage responsibilities, financial planning, areas of conflicts etc.
• Pre-parenting counselling- Understanding the roles and responsibilities as parent, dividing roles, raising a child in a digital world etc.
• Conflict resolutions- Emotional and behavioral conflicts resolutions, conflicts in romanticism and intimacy, understanding attachment styles etc.